Wednesday 5 November 2008

Temporary Forum Downtime - Reset - Iker screwed up... sorry.

Hi guys, as you know a few days ago we got new forums, well, I did the stupid thing of putting both the forums and the CMS on the same database and some tables were conflicting. In plain English this means, I was stupid and didn’t think ahead. Therefore, the new Forums are down, and will have to be reset, I’m planning to get them up again by 17:30 GMT.

Unfortunately this also means that everyone is going to have to sign up again, and that we’ve lost all previous posts. I know, I’m a total tard, and it’s my fault. Sorry Sorry Sorry.... but after the reset there won’t be any problems - period. This I can promise.

Lastly, I just want to say one thing. AoC didn’t have the cleanest launch either, but it shaped up to be good, so erm.... following in the footsteps, yeah... um... sorry.

No comments: